Monday, June 18, 2007

Launch: Edit your videos with the YouTube remixer

youtube_remixer.png

YouTube releases a video editing tool which remixes your 'tube clips using a Flash-based in-browser application.

Drag and drop your clips to a timeline (much like iMovie) and add music, effects, graphics, captions and borders. The remixer is throwing a couple of "still working out the kinks" hiccups here and there this morning, but it's still a fun and easy way to splice, slice and dice your clips together.

1 comment:

Mignon said...

Hey, great site. I checked it out and it's really neat. I'll do a post about it sometime soon. Right now I'm out of town, but when I get back tomorrow or so I'll definitely do a post about widgetmate. I wish you'd left your email address because I'd love to get in contact with you again sometime next month because I plan on expanding my blog, putting on a site with a lot of other cool service and things, and it's going to be very exciting. Maybe we'll do something together later on. Thanks for commenting and good luck with widgetmate.