Friday, April 06, 2007

Sony VAIO Graphic Splash Edition Laptops, All Gussied Up In Easter Outfits


Somebody pinch me. Sony's dressed up some VAIO laptops for the Easter parade. Too bad they're limited to just 1350 units. Never mind all the goofy names for the colors Sony has festooned to the shells of these VAIOs, just join us in gawking at the photos of these purdy 13.3-inch VAIO C series and 15.4-inch VAIO F series notebooks. Plus, somebody told us they're not wearing any panties. These Graphic Splash Edition models will be available April 17, with the C Series starting at $1250 and the F series at around $1000. Or if you're not one of the lucky 1350 to snap up one of these babes, you could just get some cheap contact paper and stick it onto your notebook that you have right there in front of you, available now at the dime store for about $.79.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

they are sooooooo pretty i want one

Mignon said...

They are sexy as hell, but I still want a mac

Unknown said...

the only one worth getting in my eyes is the blue one on the bottom pic now that is sexy!

Mignon said...

I like the blue one in the top pic

Unknown said...

hmm yea not bad its nice but still 4 me the one on the bottom

Anonymous said...

I can see that you are an mavin at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your word last will and testament be acutely fruitful after me.. Thanks after all your help and wishing you all the success.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]