Thursday, March 15, 2007

$10 Sub-Pocket Sized SD Card Readers!


These mini card readers from Brando are easily the most handy keychains ever made; forget about your Swiss army knife and forget about your keychain flashlight because if you’re reading this blog you’re a nerd like me and the only use for those two keychains are when they’re use as tools to open up your tower and have a look around. This day and age is all about portability. I fortunately am blessed with a build in card reader in my sexy, glossy Presario V6000, but I thought this might just interest a couple good souls out there. The mini card readers come in three different versions that accommodate your choice of T-Flash/MicroSD memory cards, M2 or miniSD cards, and all three can read SIM cards from your cellphone.

Transfer files to the PC, or slide in your SIM card from your cellphone and back up all your contacts and other information. Handy? I think so and best of all it’s only $10, not too shabby.

No comments: