Monday, March 12, 2007

New Apple Release???



Could it be? Could it really be true??? Is Apple releasing a new product? I think this may just be the case. I need to do a bit more research, but I was so excited I had to post what I know so far. Apple is having an open day, or demo day, all across The Netherlands, France, Ireland, and England. Something smells kind of fishy doesn't it? What would there be an event this widespread at apple resellers at the same time. The event dates I've seen so far are mostly between the 15th and 17th of March, most seem to be on the 17th. This is very exciting.

We all know that the macs are all due for upgrades and with the launch of Windows Vista, Apple too needs to throw another punch into the fight. Could this be the release of a new product? If so, what? Will it be software, a new kind of ipod, an early release of the iphone, or ....dare I say it.....OSX LEOPARD!!!! Or maybe, this is just a grand scale ploy to sell off as much stock as possible in order to make room for something new and exciting. Whatever the case, I want to kick myself that I won't be able to attend the event myself, but fortunately I have a man on the inside who is fortunate enough to be attending and I've asked him to make a couple of videos of the iLife demonstrations. So, with that all out of the way, here are the event details.

The Netherlands
For information on the event in The Netherlands click here: http://www.demoagenda.nl/index.php?node=shop&action=display&menu_selected=82


France
For information on the event in France look below:

Like iPod ? Love Mac - Dunkerque SignMeUp
Mar 17, 2007
10.00-18.00

CD SYSTEMES, 29 rue de l'Amiral Ronar'ch
Dunkerque 59140

France

Like iPod ? Love Mac - Lille SignMeUp
Mar 17, 2007
10.00-18.00

CD SYSTEMES, 16 rue Anatole France
Lille 59000

France


England & Ireland
For information on the event in England and Ireland click here: http://www.apple.com/uk/buy/apr/events/

The last time I was this excited was when I got my iPod video for Christmas and I went to connect it to my computer for the very first time......tear. Stay tuned for more information!

No comments: