Saturday, March 31, 2007

Free, High-Quality T.V Shows and Movies!

I have found THE COOLEST SITE EVER! This site lets you stream T.V Shows and Movies and the quality is nothing to complain about. Check out 8 Mile and tell me if you have any complaints. This is better then many DVD rips I've downloaded.

The site's FAQ answers any questions you may have and I've pasted it below.

  • Who are you?
    Commoners.

  • Is this site legal? Don't make me call my lawyer.
    We provide links, nothing is wrong with that.

  • Money? Register?
    Nope.

  • I want to download an episode or two (or ten), tell me WHERE!
    We do NOT support downloading - do NOT ask us for it, do NOT mention it.

  • The move gets stuck in the middle!! You erroneous bastards!
    Sometimes random errors (usually caused by heavy load on the hosting site may occur while loading a video. This can usually be solved by closing the video and opening it again (preferably out of peak hours).

  • When do you usually update?
    Every day!

  • I want a link for THAT show, what can I do about it?
    Well, you could ask us, but better yet, ask at the forums!

  • How did you choose your slogan?
    I'm glad you askwed! :-) We actually had a lot of rejected slogans before eventually finding the right one.

  • I have found a broken link! Damn you all! emmm... what's next?
    Please let us know, and we will handle it as soon as possible.

  • Hot damn! The movie loads slowly.
    Rush hours, be patient.

  • Can I join you guys? Pretty please with sugar on top?
    For now, you can help us by reporting broken links, giving us ideas for improvement and by adding missing episodes.

  • The site's design, how can I put it softly..? SUCKS - change it, NOW!
    Just kidding - no one has ever said such a thing.

  • Can you add MULTI language support for the site?
    This English is not page for one contemporary interest. Alas! why do we even bother, they can't read the FAQ anyways.

  • UBeR l33t HaxoR n00bie, LOLLAASSDAROFL OMFG00DNess? FTW!!!
    What?

  • Hey, the screen is too wide, the movie stretches on it!
    Resize your window, and make it smaller.

  • The question I'm looking for is not here or/and I want to nag you.
    You are welcome to send us an e-mail. We try to answer each and every letter we get.

  • Who designed the website Look and Feel
    NARK, Niraj Paul on nirajpaul@hotmail.co.uk. Very nice work, Highly recommended
This site friggin rocks! Check it out here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the bad thing about this is that when they use links to youtube etc the content might be taken off so when u click it u get like a message removed by owner or copyright shit but its the same as watcheveryshow.com by the way i used that site today to watch 300 its awsome

Mignon said...

to watch 300 what?